Application Processing and Time Frame:
If you fully complete the application, pay the fee and provide us with all the requested documentation, we can usually process your application in 24-48 hours. In some cases correspondence with previous landlords, employers, references, or unforeseen circumstances may require some applications to take longer. You will be contacted immediately upon determination of approval or denial. All adult applicants over the age of 18 must submit a fully completed, dated and signed rental application and application fee.
Things You Will Need to Submit with the Application:
- Copy of Driver’s license
- Proof of income: Your two most recent pay stubs, or other appropriate documentation to show income.
- Application fee of $30 per adult applicant.
Resident Selection Criteria:
To qualify for the advertised security deposit amount you must meet the following criteria. If your credit, residence history or income does not qualify, you may still be approved but at a higher security deposit amount or with a co-signer:
- Your credit profile will be pulled along with a criminal and rental history. Not all delinquent accounts will count against you but a risk assessment will be made focusing on your ability to maintain the monthly rental payments.
- Bankruptcy is OK provided it has been discharged and recent payment history is satisfactory.
- Foreclosures are OK provided the rent is less than your mortgage payment used to be.
We are unable to provide you with the credit report; however, we will provide you with the name of the credit reporting agency so you may receive a copy from the credit bureau. All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and for company use only.
Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Incomes must, be verified, applicant to provide recent pay stubs, bank statements or tax returns if self-employed. We are unable to accept applicants paid in cash with no bank account or tax return information.
Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request two (2) years of signed tax returns. Non-employed applicants must provide proof of income.
No evictions or collections from previous Landlords will be accepted unless paid in full.
Section 8 Applicants are required to meet the same criteria as stated above with the exception that the applicant only needs to meet the income requirement for their portion of the rent.
Current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom, except for infants under 4 years of age.
Pets are negotiable at most of our properties. There will be a $25 pet fee per month. Owner reserves the right to reject any pet request.
Due to insurance restrictions, the following pets will not be accepted under any circumstances, PIT BULLS, STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIERS, and WOLF HIBRIDS.
ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED:
Deposit may be forfeited if applicant:
- Fails to sign the lease,
- Fails to provide additional funds required,
- Does not take occupancy on the scheduled move-in date,
The property will continue to be shown to other prospects until the approved applicant signs a reservation agreement and provides a good-faith deposit. The good-faith deposit can be as little as a half months rent or the full security amount. With this deposit, we can hold the property for up to 30-days for your move-in.
Upon receipt of your rental application, application fee, and all supporting documents, you can expect us to: (1) check your credit report; and (2) check the public records for any past evictions; and (3) verify your employment; and (4) verify your previous landlord references; and (5) do a criminal background check. If you have bad credit, bad references, have ever been evicted in the past or have a criminal record, co-signers may be considered on some properties.
- Security Deposit not to exceed 1½ times the monthly rent. (Actual amount may vary)
- $25 Pet Fee per Pet, per month
- First month’s rent
All initial funds, the holding deposit – first month’s rent and security deposit must be paid by cashier’s check or money order payable to Millennium Realty. Subsequent months thereafter may be paid by check.
The property must be accepted in "AS IS" condition before an application can be accepted, except where there is written agreement for cosmetic repair items or improvements. Any such improvement or repair request must be written and included with your application. Verbal representations are non-binding. In the event that the manager shall receive two or more unrelated applications for the same property, the applicant understands the manager may select the applicant desiring the property in "AS IS" condition over another applicant requesting cosmetic repairs and improvements.
All initial funds, the holding deposit - first month’s rent and security deposit must be paid by cashier’s check or money order payable to "Millennium Realty". Subsequent months thereafter may be paid by check.
- Keys will be released on the first (1st) day of occupancy as stated in the lease agreement. Request for keys earlier must be accompanied with additional pro-rated rent and must have Millennium Real Estates prior approval.
- Security deposits are security for faithful performance by tenants of all terms, covenants and conditions of the lease agreement and tenants may not dictate that the security deposit be used for any rent due. Unless claimed due to a breach of lease of damages, the security deposit is refundable within 3-days of the tenants move out of the property at the expiration of the lease term.
- Maintenance and Repair - When you rent a home from our company, we strive to ensure that all items are in good working order. Please report any maintenance or repair request during your first 5 days of possession.